Slice of San Francisco
Frederiksholms Kanal 4. kld. th
1220 København K
Phone: +45 22 66 24 29
- Opening hours:
Monday & Tuesday:
Wednesday to Saturday:11AM-9PM(KL.21)
**CLOSING HOURS ARE SLIGHTLY SUBJECT TO CHANGE DURING THIS TIME. IF YOU WISH, PLEASE CALL 22662429 IN ORDER TO ENSURE AVAILABILITY FOR THE EVENING HOURS. HOWEVER, THE CAFE IS ALWAYS CLOSED
- The café is located in a cozy cellar location between Vandkunsten and the National Museum, there is usually a red bench at the stairway entrance.
- If you're ordering a whole cheesecake, please order
36 hours minimum in advance.
- All items on the menu can be made for take-away, however, delivery service is not available.
- Only low-alcohol beer available, 2.6%, due to the new status of the alcohol beverage permit-
we sell the exclusive FUR beer, which is brewed in Denmark and it tastes great!! A fine solution for the café- goes perfect with the food;)). Cola, water and juice also available.
- We have glutenfree options:Combo platter, Vegetarian
platter and the salads on the menu
- Vegetarian options are based on our homemade black beans as the main choice on our menu, instead of beef or chicken.
- We have vegan options (the tortillas are vegan) - minus cheese
and sour cream to make it a vegan option.
- Please check our Facebook page for upcoming new information- this page is the most accessable on short notice.
Kindest Regards, Miri/Proprietor, SOSF Café & Take-Away