Slice of San Francisco
Frederiksholms Kanal 4. kld. th
1220 København K
Phone: +45 22 66 24 29
- Opening hours:
11am to 8pm
(kl.20), Monday & Tuesday
11am to 9pm (kl.21) Wednesday to Saturday
Closed on Sundays
- The café is located in a cozy cellar location between Vandkunsten and the National Museum, there is usually a red
bench at the stairway entrance.
- If you're ordering a whole cheesecake, please order 36 hours minimum in advance.
- All items on the menu can be made for take-away, however, delivery service is not available.
Only low-alcohol beer available, 2.6%, due to the new status of the alcohol beverage permit- we sell the exclusive FUR beer, which is brewed in Denmark and it tastes great!! A fine solution for the café- goes perfect with the food;)). Cola, water
and juice also available
- We have glutenfree options:Combo platter, Vegetarian platter and the salads on the menu
- Vegetarian options are based on our homemade black beans as the main choice on our menu, instead of beef
- We have vegan options (the tortillas are vegan) - minus cheese and sour cream to make it a vegan option.
- Please check our Facebook page for upcoming new information- this page is the most accessable on
Kindest Regards, Miri/Proprietor, SOSF Café & Take-Away